• Doctorate in Natural Health
• Masters in Business and Organizational Security Management
• Former Professor – Intelligence Management (Psychology of Violence,
Area Study Analysis, Technical Surveillance, Special Weapons)
• Security Consultant/Advisor
• Owner and Managing Partner – Strategic Outcomes Asia; Strategic Outcomes Indonesia
• Former CEO Risk Control Institute, Inc.; Comstock Enterprises, Inc.
• Former COO Direct Action Resource Center, LLC – Little Rock Arkansas
• Detail Leader – Managed protective detail for client worth $11 Billion in Hong Kong
• Vice President – Intrepid Global Security, LLC: Critical Infrastructure Protection Division
• Professor – Henley-Putnam University: Curriculum – Anti-terrorism studies: Area Study Analysis
• Instructor – Strategic and Tactical Security Operations; Anti-Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism
• Developed maritime security operations for Shell Oil Company
• Developed security strategies for over 42 U.S. nuclear and petrochemical facilities
• Augmented the US Secret Service protective detail for President George H. Bush
• Presidential, Dignitary, and VIP Protection Operations Manager and Master Trainer
• Public speaker on Team Building, Leadership Development, Mission Planning Process
• Former Professional Boxer- Light Middle weight (164 lbs)
• Former Competitive Body Builder – Heavyweight, Masters, Open Class (184lbs – 226lbs)
• 6th Degree Black Belt under Jim “Smokey” West
• 1st Degree Black Belt Gracie JuJitsu
• Professional K-9 trainer (41 years of experience)
• Inventor: Ballistic Backpack
• Author of the book: AMERICAN BADASS
• Firearms Instructor (FBI, NRA, Mid South Institute)
• Substance Abuse and Alcohol Management Technician
• Nominee for the 2020 National Martial Arts Hall of Fame
MILITARY / GOVERNMENT
• Former US Army DELTA FORCE operator 10 years
• Former US Army Special Forces “Green Beret” (18B Weapons Expert)
• Former “OGA” Paramilitary Contractor
• Retired Master Sergeant (E-8)
• Combat Tours: Grenada (Operation Urgent Fury), Panama (Operation Just Cause), Iraq (Operations Desert Shield/Storm), Somalia (Operation Restore Hope), Iraq (Operation Iraqi Freedom), and Afghanistan (Operation Enduring Freedom)
• Awards / Honors: Bronze Star with “V” device (For Valor), Joint Service Commendation Medal with “V” device (For Valor), Defense Meritorious Service Medal, Meritorious Service Medal (3 awards), Army Commendation Medal (3 awards), Joint Service Achievement Medal, Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal w/ Spearhead device (3 awards), Southwest Asia Service Medal with Bronze Service Star (2 awards), Kuwait Liberation Medal, Saudi Arabian-Kuwait Liberation Medal, Combat Infantry Badge, Expert Infantry Badge, Master Parachute Badge, Special Forces Tab.
• Close Quarters Battle Instructor
• DELTA FORCE Combatives Program Instructor
• Explosive breacher for DELTA FORCE hostage rescue mission of Kurt Muse during the invasion of Panama
• Authored the Combatives manual for 3rd Special Forces Group (1997)
• Held the highest security clearance awarded by the US Government (TOP SECRET-SCI with polygraph)
BIO & KEY ACHIEVEMENTS
Dale Comstock currently resides in Panama City Beach Florida and Bali Indonesia where he owns and operates a security company (Strategic Outcomes Asia – Indonesia).
Dale has given 37 years of service to the United States combating U.S. enemies abroad. He served in every campaign from Grenada to the present conflicts that the United States is involved in as a frontline combatant directly engaging the enemy, either as a Paratrooper, Green Beret, Delta Force Operator, OGA Paramilitary Operative, and Freelance Soldier.. He has been decorated twice for Valor in combat and is also the famed breacher that explosively breached the Modelo Prison in Panama during the 1989 U.S. invasion and rescue of Kurt Muse. You can read more about his life and combat experience in his book American Badass.
As a successful businessman, Dale started up, operated, and sold two of three security companies since 2001 to the present. The third company is still operational in Bali Indonesia where he resides half of the year and provides explosive detector and patrol K9s for all of the Marriott resort hotels and other local venues. The first company he started in 2001 was Global Security Consultants Inc. that serviced the entire nuclear energy sector in the United States until 2004 where his company was bought by G4S. In 2006 he incorporated Risk Control Institute, a security consulting company that was purchased by Intrepid Global Security Services in 2011.
In 2015 Dale moved to Indonesia from Hong Kong where he assimilated into the Indonesian culture and economy. He started and currently manages Strategic Outcomes Asia – Indonesia in Bali. He also has 6th degree Black Belts in American Open Karate and Extension Fighting, with a 1st degree Black Belt in Ju Jitsu. He is a former professional boxer, kickboxer, and MMA fighter, who authored the 3rd Special Forces Group combatives manual in 1997, instructed the Delta Force combatives program and the 3rd Special Forces Group combatives program. He is slated to be inducted into the National Martial Arts Hall of Fame in August 2020. He was a competitive Bodybuilder that actively trained and competed alongside his son at the age of 50 in the heavyweight open class and master’s class. In the world of self-defense Dale has globally managed and trained bodyguard details for high net worth businessman, celebrities, and politicians from Mexico to Hong Kong to Paris.
In addition to martial arts training and knowhow, Dale has a Doctorate in Natural Health and Alternative Medicine, a Master’s Degree in Business and Organizational Security Management, with a Baccalaureates degree in Education. He is fluent in German, with a working knowledge of Spanish, Portuguese, and Bahasa.
He is a certified Locksmith, Special Security and Anti-Terrorist Driving Instructor, Evasive and Defensive Off-Road Driving trained, Professional (40-year) K-9 trainer and handler, Combat Tracker, U.S. Army Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape (SERE), DOD High Risk level-2 Resistance to Interrogation trained, Delta Force firearms and Close Quarter Battle instructor, FBI Firearms instructor, Mid-South Institute firearms instructor, NRA firearms instructor, NSA Operational Security Manager, Waterborne Insertion Expert, and Advanced Urban Warfare. Unassisted Asset Recovery trained. In September 2011 Dale was featured on Discovery Channel’s “One Man Army,” and in September 2012 he was featured on NBC’s “Stars Earn Stripes” alongside Terry Crews.
Since that time Dale has participated in numerous Hollywood productions to include his latest movie Texas Zombie Wars, and has authored his book “American Badass,” which is his life story from childhood to present day that talks about his journey through virtually every ground campaign from Grenada to Afghanistan as a Delta Force Operator, Infantryman and Paramilitary Operative/
Bronze Star with “V” device (For Valor), Joint Service Commendation Medal with “V” device (For Valor), Defense Meritorious Service Medal, Meritorious Service Medal (3 awards), Army Commendation Medal (3 awards), Joint Service Achievement Medal, Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal w/ Spearhead device (3 awards), Southwest Asia Service Medal with Bronze Service Star (2 awards), Kuwait Liberation Medal, Saudi Arabian-Kuwait Liberation Medal, Combat Infantry Badge, Expert Infantry Badge, Master Parachute Badge, Special Forces Tab.
COMBAT TOURS: Grenada (Operation Urgent Fury), Panama (Operation Just Cause), Iraq (Operations Desert Shield/Storm), Somalia (Operation Restore Hope), Iraq (Operation Iraqi Freedom), and Afghanistan (Operation Enduring Freedom) and Yemen.